Sunday 21 May 2006

Time Out!

Went for an all day crop today from 11-6pm. There weren't much people today and Scrapajacks were there. Was very restrained and bought only a chalk ink to replace my rapidly fading olive pastel pad. However, did buy from Martha her secondhand QK single dies, small tags and daisy. She had a tab set to sell but I just need one not 4!!!

Managed to produce 3 LOs today, 1 for a Scraplift challenge and 2 others for a DT assignment. Had to really think hard for the LOs as the colour were bright but then managed to find the photos to fit and am quite pleased with the result. Just need to put some finishing touches to it! They can't be revealed just yet!

Didn't manage to do my A-Z album pictures but as they are of a smaller sized, I should be able to get them done in the next few days.

Will now reveal the LOs done in past Scraplift challenges as they are already revealed on the Scrapitude site. Couldn't help using my eyelets thanx to my crop-a-dile! Effortless and ever so easy to set eyelets now!!!


No comments: