Wednesday 26 July 2006

>>> Toot! Toot! <<<

Amidst all the chicken pox stress, I had completely forgotten to give myself a little TOOT! I've been made July Scrapper of the Month on UKScrappers Forum! I didn't even realised it when I logged on last Monday... went to the team chat and found myself being congratulated so checked the homepage and there was my LO (and it was a LO done for Scrapitude's July Guest DT too!).

















These two were also singled out as well!

I'm totally chuffed to bits as there are tons of scrappers (like about 3000ish active scrappers) on the forum and I've been picked!!! Gosh, it sure as hell boosted my scrapping mojo and I managed to do 2 LOs this afternoon.

Had to scrap these pictures of my youngest attempting to dismantle the garden bench. Somehow he managed to get hold of the Z spanner and was tried to take the screw off which he succeeded! Made use of Back Porch Memories Medley kit papers (June?). Papers are from American Craft Bookshelf range and use 7 Gypsies 97% Boy stickers! This LO took about an hour to finish!

I absolutely 'heart' this LO as it records the chicken pox moments of Zac. Had a purpose to do this as there is a Fancy Pants competition on Back Porch Memories to use their products. I did this LO for the section where I had to use July kit. Gosh, it's not easy creating a LO solely on the the kit as no alphas were included so made use of the BPM July stamps instead! Somehow, competitions always bring out the creative side of me even more! The scalloped edges is an inspiration from Bazzill scalloped edge cardstock. As I don't scrap in 12x12, I've made use of the the cardstock as template instead!

Gosh, mayhem descends tomorrow as my SIL and her daughters arrive!!! No idea what time she's arriving nor if they require dinner! Hate it when I have no idea 'cos it just screws my schedule up! Oh well, if they are staying for dinner, the kids will have baked chinese chicken wings and the adults, nonya curry! There... dinner sorted!

Regarding Zac, made an appointment to see the doctor for this Friday and next Monday (when we fly off). I'm hoping by Monday he can get a clearance to fly from the doctor! Have to say the antihistamine syrup is working as he isn't complaining about itchiness anymore. Just hope it clears up the spots quickly too! Even my parents are praying real hard that we are able to make it. Dad misses the boys to bits... he can't wait to play with them and bring them out.... He's calling literally everyday to check on Zac!

Rite... off to mix papers with my photos as I've just printed new photos to scrap! TTFN!


No comments: