Wednesday 16 August 2006

>>> Bye Hubby! <<<

Hubby left Singapore this morning at 11am. Before that, we went to the local market to get some spicy chicken powder to bring back to the UK. The boys absolutely adore them when coated on chicken wings and fried. However, they are limited to them only once every fortnight. I don't like them eating them too much. All I can say is that they are better than Kentucky Fried Chicken!

The kids didn't cry when their dad left as he left them with a Dinosaur Lego set so they were engrossed before he even left the gate. The kids accepted that he has to work. Gosh, it will be an experience when I have to leave with the two of them at the end of the month.

In the afternoon, met up with some scrappers for a scrapping session. Managed to complete a LO somehow! Brought my eldest with me and he played with my friend's daughters. I had a great time chatting with them. We will be meeting up again next Tuesday for another day of fun. Now wondering whether to bring both my boys as both my girlfriends have 2 children each as well. One has two girls, the other has a boy and a girl. Not sure if I will get any scrapping done if both my boys came along!!! need to ponder over that..... TTFN!


No comments: