Monday 18 September 2006

>>> Zac's First Day! <<<

at Nursery today! Well, he was excited to put on his sweatshirt and was eager to go. As it was the kiddies' first day, parents had to be with them. I showed him where he could play and what he could do. He initially went for the computer then he discovered the sand pit. In another room, he headed for the water pit and had fun there. He even did a spot of painting too and played playdoh. He didn't seem shy with the teachers and sat well during meal and reading time. Tomorrow, parents are supposed to go off as soon as their child settle down and I'm sure Zac will be ok as he had been to pre-School before. He did seem to enjoy himself. I've no doubt he will be seen quite often in the sand and water pits.

On the creative front, did a few LOs for Scrapitude DT.





Yikes! Shouldn't have been spending but ended up laying my hands on Autumn Leaves latest stamps: Rhonna Farrer Swirls v2 and a journalling set as well. I tell you they sell out like hot cakes the moment they are on the website! I absolutely adore the initial RF flourishes and swirls stamps as I've used them constantly. Then bag a bargain on Sakura Soufle pen, a set of 10 for less than £9 on Ebay. I found a LSS selling a set of 5 for almost £10ish!!! Imagine what a rip off! I'm informed that those pens are able to be seen on dark cardstock as well and it writes with an embossed finished! I luv playing with my pens so had to add that to my collection. Anyway, these are tools, not stash so can't count them eh?!!!

Rite, I'm absolutely shattered with exhaustion! Again the urge to sleep came over me quite briefly this afternoon but resisted going into my bedroom to lie on my bed ... can't be jetlag still... whatever it is, just wish I could hibernate till the hot season arrives once again!!! TTFN!

No comments: