Saturday 14 October 2006

>>> Day of Creation! <<<

All I did mostly today was work on my CJ.... apart from running a few errands here and there. Thankfully MIL had Zac and she brought him out to the city centre. Then at 4pm, she came over with him and switched him for Ollie. So thankfully had only 1 boy at a time!

Oh was awoken at 7am by the front porch alarm signalling a visitor! Leapt out of bed to find the Royal Mail van pulling away. So went downstairs to take my parcel. It was Homegrown Sept Hybrid and Trilogy kit. It was sent a little late as Steph had a problem with the Chatterbox Doodle Genie. So CBX has apologised and sent a CD of fonts for the time being instead. Gosh, there were tons of stuff in the parcel and I'm just dying to play with them! I'm normally not a fan of K&Co but their Addison papers are just soooo gorgeous! You have gotta see them IRL to really appreciate the designs on them! As for the Maya Road car chipboard album, I think I'm gonna make a mini album of the boys in PLAY! I think I've tons of photos of them playing! Well, I just have to stroke those papers and put them aside.... need to finish my CJ first!!!

TTFN!

No comments: