Saturday 18 November 2006

>>> Autumn Splendor! <<<

The sun was shining and it was a brillant day! Decided to take some photos of the garden. There are more leaves falling now and the leaves on my cherry tree have gone completely yellow! That's a very special tree to me as it was my dad who bought it when Oliver was born, to commemorate his birth. He also bought an apple tree as well. Those two do fruit but sadly I've never got the chance to eat either the cherries or the apples as 1) they are either eaten by squirrels, 2) the boys go on a picking spree and pluck them off!

The garden in its autumn splendor. Thankfully the sun was out and it was a lovely day!

The leaves in the garden.... guess who won't be sweeping them!

The cherry tree that my dad bought on the birth of Oliver. See my little buddha beside it... my calming rock!

Yup, it's getting much colder now. Have to say though, it's been slightly later this year as compared to last year. I guess global warning is taking its toll. Just wondering how bad will winter be... perhaps not that cold?!!

Oliver spent the day with his nan and even stayed overnite. That freed us of one kid and we went to Ikea to get a mattress cover for our mattress. I'm beginning to free the spring on it and it's very uncomfortable. While we were there, Zac went into the kiddies corner, leaving us free to shop. We picked up a nice comfy mattress cover that was thick enough. Didn't see anything else that was worth buying though!

The nite was spent watching TV, first X Factor then I'm a Celebrity! Gave myself a break from scrapping too. Thankfully all DT assignments have been completed. Now wondering if I should embark on Xmas cards... trouble is it's so tedious! Think I'll just do a few for relatives and buy the rest! Can't stand to do anything so tedious! Now wondering what to do for teachers' gifts too. Not forgetting Xmas gifts for the family too... ohhh, Xmas just comes far too quickly!!!! TTFN!

No comments: