Monday 20 November 2006

>>> Brrrrr! <<<

Man, the cold has really set in. I'm beginning to really feel it now and I guess I had better start hunting for my gloves and scarf! I know it has affected me in that I go out less and only if I have to, otherwise, I rather stay at home. Nope, I'm really not looking forward to winter at all!

I was expecting my Back Porch Memories kit to arrive but no sign of it! Not to mention some DT BG Fruitcake papers too from Singapore! Now that has taken more than a week since it's departure. Urghhh! Gosh I think I'm gonna be so sick of Basic Grey Xmassy papers as I will be designing for Homegrown Dec Hybrid kit that feature Fruitcake. Not to mention that Trilogy has Blush papers too. There is only so much you can do with Xmassy papers as it's such a specific theme. Might indulge in some altered projects... best way of using up papers! TTFN!

No comments: