Wednesday 15 November 2006

>>> Eureka! <<<

Brought Zac to the clinic to check up on his nose. Chose today as he's off school due to teachers' training day. Anyway when booking the appointment, I was given a choice of 2 docs, the Quark or an unknown who recently took over a retired doc (the one I wanted to see). So chose the Unknown otherwise I would get the same answer as before. Thank goodness for my choice as he was brillant! Explained to him my problem with Zac's nose constantly dripping throughout the whole year and even when he had spent a month in Singapore, the problem still exist! Well, straightaway, he mentioned allergy! Then went on to explain different causes i.e pets, carpet, dust mites etc. He was really thorough and in the end prescribed antihistamine for him and told me to bring him back in 3-4 mths time. I did ask about an allergy test but was told to hold off that for the moment. Finally, some plausible answer to Zac's problem instead of a stupid viral infection answer that I was given earlier!!!

Popped in MIL in the afternoon. She's so great with the kids... the patience in playing with them and keeping them entertained! The boys absolutely adore her!

On the creative front, altered a tin for ATC. I'm now left with very inky fingers due to alcohol inks! But it was fun! :) TTFN!

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

good news about your boy :) doctors suck at the best of time.