Tuesday 14 November 2006

>>> Fabbo Customer Service! <<<

Postie brought me a padded envelope from the US! Looked at it and it was from Making Memories. Well, I had requested for a replacement of their paper piercer whose tip had broken off. I like that one especially as the back held needles which I found particular useful. So ripped open the envelope to find 2 packets of replaced paper piercer, 1 epoxy sticker and 1 alpha sticker. OMG! What a fabbo customer service! I just can't believe their generosity and how they truly value their customers! No wonder they are blooming!!!

Gosh I'm hooked to 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!' David Gest is such an entertainer! He makes me laugh! Have to say that the entire team seem to get on well with each other. They appear pretty helpful. Will be interesting to see how they get along as they spend more time with each other!

TTFN!

No comments: