Thursday 16 November 2006

>>> Thank Goodness For The Internet! <<<

I'm so thankful for IT technology, for the internet, for broadband! It has really open the world up for me and allowed me to communicate to friends overseas. Recently using MSN, I've managed to communicate with the rest of the creative members of The Scrapper's Loft (a scrapping forum in Singapore). It's so good to be able to get together to chat and plan the future outlook of the forum. The forum have undergone a change in management and we are hoping to reach out to more scrappers in the Far East. Scrapbooking has just picked up in Singapore but elsewhere in the Far East, it's very slow. As far as I know, there is a couple of scrapping stores in Hong Kong and Malaysia. All I know there's so much happening back home. Makes me wish I could be back home for good! Gosh, first thing I would do is to give away all my winter clothes.... never ever want to wear it again!

Popped into Au Natural in the afternoon. They just opened a new store near my place and they have such yummy stuff in there. I've even found 12x12 scrapbooking albums too. Gosh! I was more enamoured by their ratten baskets. They had some great storage boxes there! But first, I need to sort my scrapping room out! Just too much crap into there! TTFN!

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

cool :) cant wait to see whats going on :)