Thursday 7 December 2006

>>> Ohhh, Stash! <<<

Ohhh, postie brought me a pizza box yesterday and thinking it was my DT kit, ripped open to find an unfamiliar set of patterned papes with cardstocks, blossoms and ribbons. They were Dream Street Papers Daisy Days, which I had been eyeing but refrained from ordering... thankfully I didn't!

Gorgeous aren't they! These were part of the Xmas page swap that I took part on the Scrapitude forum. Hoping my swappee like hers!

Why is it when you have to do the school run, it's tipping down! And why is it when you have completed the errand, the sun comes out!!! Just so annoying as it causes traffic jams on the school road and loads of other hassles! Gosh, looking forward to the holidays when I don't have to get up so early to bring them to school....

My long awaited Fontwerk Fresh Foilage stamps have arrived! Got the last piece at A Million Little Things along with other Fontwerk stamps. Gosh those stamps rawked! Just can't wait to have a play with them! TTFN!

No comments: