Tuesday 27 February 2007

>>> Just Hanging Loose! <<<

Did 2 loads of washing and 3 loads of folding clothes up... could someone please invent a folding clothes machine. I'm ok with washing clothes... just chuck them into the washing machine according to colours of course but loathe folding them. I only do so when there's nothing to wear! So plonked myself in front of the TV and did 3 loads of folding up! Eh, don't even mention ironing... never bother and wish it wasn't even invented in the first place! They should invent material that doesn't crease!

Played with some stamps and came up with this card:

I had borrowed two stamp sets from a friend and decided to play with the 'Time' set and made this. Kinda like the effect as it does look rather masculine. Well, it will definitely be given to a male celebrating his birthday! The inside of the card read 'Happy Birthday' to complete the phrase in the front.

This card was done during Sunday's crop. Basically inked the background with my Dewdrop inkpads ... luvvvv them to bits... and then made use of Back Porch Memories Special Edition Birthday stamp set to decorate the card. I admit, I'm a stamp fanatic.... I think at this moment, bordering on obsessiveness! Just luv the effect of stamping and I've even started to play with my heat gun again!

Another card created during the Sunday crop. A little plain I think but the 'Make a Wish' stamp is from BPM Special Edition stamp set.
PS.... all cards copyright to moi of course!


This is my Alphabet ATCs. Did this a week ago using one of the stamp sets I had borrowed. My letter is 'A' and I went for an Altered Art theme. Sheesh, I hope I did make it looked like an altered art. Did this 26 times! I've now got a Zodiac ATC to complete. Should be fun!

Just been browsing on a stamp site, Impress Rubber stamps and they got some lovely stamps there but they are all wood-mounted. What a pain as I much prefer them unmounted... cheaper and easier to store. I'm already so stuff for space and I fancy ripping all my mounted stamps to make them unmounted... just thinking what I should do with the wood then! A waste to throw them away. Might wait until they have a sale ... i.e. if I can wait that long! I'm also impatiently waiting for the new stamps from Purple Onions too... ohhh they got the most gorgeous stamps in there! I'm so glad I took classes in stamping during my card making days! I'm familiar with quite a lot of stamping techniques, played with materials such as shrink plastic, some plasticky stuff that makes brillant designs and not forgetting UTEE! Now it's a matter of incorporating these techniques into scrapbooking.

Rite, off to do a LO if I can! Haven't done a lot this month due to constant search for new products from CHA, mainly stamps! ;) TTFN!

No comments: