Saturday 24 February 2007

>>> New Place For Stash? <<<

After bringing Ollie to Mandarin class, we popped into Dunleim Mill and had a good browse around. Hubby has never been in there before (not surprising!) I found some lovely laces and cheap blossoms and bought a few (not a lot as hubby was paying and didn't want to be seen going overboard!) We ended up getting a throwover for the sofa and a shower curtain. Zac was a nitemare! He insisted of going off exploring by himself and I had to constantly hunt for him! We seldom use the pram these days!

Was browsing thru' some US online stores and saw a load of Fontwerks stamps, new and old on AMLT. God, talk about palpitation and spend a shedload on them. Decided to get the ones I've been hankering after for a long time. I think I have enough to last me a lifetime now. :) TTFN!

No comments: