Sunday 15 April 2007

>>> Another Brillant Day! <<<

Woke up to sunshine! Another fab day. We had lunch in the garden before we took the boys out cycling to their nan's place. It's great when the sun is out and it feels warm. I'm not really a sunworshipper and will stay out of it but just love having the sun shining.

God knows what they were thinking of when I ask them to pose! Probably trying to imitate the Power Rangers which they are deep into at the moment!

Managed a LO using Scenic Route Laurel papers. Made use of stamps by Autumn Leaves, Fontwerks, Rubber Soul, River City, Back Porch Memories/Wildflower and Catslife Press.


It's the Asian Dare again and this was the LO I did based on the theme, Geometric Designs in Asia. Gosh, it had me thinking deeply about it and has to be one of the hardest LO I've ever done. Luckily managed to find a chinese motif stamp in my collection to use:

TTFN!

No comments: