Saturday 12 May 2007

>>>ATCs & Charity Ball! <<<

Haven't been able to scrap recently so dabbled in Artish Trading Cards (ATCs) instead. Anyway, I have to make a few for some swaps I'm in at the UKScrappers forum. Here's the Oriental ATCs that I've made:

I had so much fun doing these! Played with tissue paper, embossing power, watercolour pencils and stamping of course! I had these oriental stamps for quite a while now and so glad to be able to make use of them. I'm supposed to do 5 for a swap but of course had to do one for myself as I won't be seeing the 5 that I've made.

Here's another random ones that I've made for a swap group I'm in too:

The heart is actually a stamped image that I received as a birthday pressie from Morag (thanx!) Such a gorgeous stamp. The right ATC was made using the new bird stamps that I bought. Let's hope my swappee likes them.

The nite was spent at a Diamond Charity Ball for the Primrose Hospice. One of those poshy function where you had to dress up. I had a great time and thankfully MIL had the boys overnite at her place. Didn't get back till 2ish in the morning. Again, thanx god for satnav as it was set in the deepest countryside of Redditch. As usual I had to drive home while hubby looked out for badgers, fox and wild rabbits! Imagine asking me if I had seen a badger.... like I would be looking anywhere else instead of the road!!! Man!

The one good thing that came out from the Ball was a prize that we won... a handmade cake. Boy is it absolutely gorgoeous! Never seen such a beauty and it's a fruit cake too! Mmmmmm......

TTFN!

No comments: