Thursday 3 May 2007

>>> More Stash & Stamps! <<<

Wheee! Finally received my Homegrown DT kit featuring Rhonna Farrer French Twist papers, along with some stamps that I had bought too. Then came Little Silver Hat ribbon kits. I'm designing the June kit and it's absolutely gorgeous.... dusty pink and cream with a hint of vintage. A pity I do not have old photos but hey, that's not gonna stop me!

Spent the afternoon playing with my Homegrown kit and churned out 2 LOs:

Played with some new stamps, mostly from Autumn Leaves, on this LO!

The shape of this paper prompted me to do a 12x6" LO instead and you know what?!!! I luv it! The idea for this LO came very quickly and took me less than an hour to complete!

Had a crop at my place tonite and was distracted by the Apprentice and Desperate Housewives. Eventually did manage to come up with a LO albeit halfway!

Zac went out on a field trip today with his Nursery. He visited a farm and was excitedly telling me all his adventure. One particularly remark stood out... it was smelly where the pigs and cows were!!! TTFN!

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

OMG OMG OMG - I am totally digging those layouts. Especially the 6 x 12 is BRILLIANT