Saturday 14 July 2007

>>> Rain And More Rain! <<<

Today was horrid! It rained! Brought the boys to school and stayed for Oliver's assembly as it was his turn to celebrate his birthday. Managed a few shots but the lighting was bad! Got home and Ellen wanted to check out a particula quilt store so we went to the Cotton Patch. Didn't even realised it existed and I gave in to some Amy Butler fabrics. A 5 fat quarters of different designs!

Mine's the top 5!

Gosh they are so lovely! Don't know what I'm gonna do with it yet but I'll think of something! Then we headed to Birmingham Town Centre for tim sum.

Pretty soon it was time to go back as I had to pick the kids up. Chris and Ellen had to leave as well so we said our goodbyes! Pity they couldn't stay for Ollie's BBQ party tomorrow.

Picked the boys up and left them at Nan's while I went to the local shops to get some last minute stuff for Ollie's party tomorrow. I was running around like a headless chicken with a massive splitting headache, trying to ensure I hadn't forgotten anything. I'm in charge of organising the kids' games so had to make sure there were enough pressies about. No easy organising kids' parties... no wonder, most parents prefer to leave it to professionals! TTFN!

No comments: