Friday 3 August 2007

>>> Rockin' Girl Blogger! <<<

Apparently, I've been tagged by Sam and gotta put this on my blog:

Good to know I've got visitors and thanx for coming by! Think I've gotta tag someone.... will be back with names.....

Got a few LOs to share now that they have been revealed! Firstly, from Little Silver Hat where I made use of the scrumptious August ribbons kit. Gosh, the colours are just amazing!

And there are what I came out with:

A decorated Provocraft lunch tin, a gift I made of Oliver's teacher.

An altered Heidi Swapp playing card.

LO of Ellen and moi when she came here recently. Hence the title 'We Meet Again'.

Another LO featuring Zac's fav toy at Nursery!

Then from Back Porch Memories, 1 LO to reveal August Medley kit:

LO created using BPM August Medley Basic Grey Infused papers and BPM Aug stamp set.

Finally from Homegrown Scrapbooks, their August Hybrid and Trilogy kit:

LO using Hybrid Cherry Arte papers. While waiting for my HG kit to arrive, I did this LO in order to submit before the 1st August. Thankfully I had some Cherry Arte papers on hand to play with.

LO created using Trilogy's Rhonna Farrer's Foilage papers combined with Making Memories Funky Vintage papers. In case you're wondering, it's a photo of what my son did when he had a slight 'accident' in the nite while sleeping! Rather than wake me up, he changed out of his wet PJ, put a towel over his wet bed and went back to sleep!!! The little rascal! I just had to record this down especially when I saw the towel on the bed in the morning and was wondering why!!!

I'm still in the process of churning out LOs for Homegrown as my kit arrived late! Can't help it when I'm at the mercy of the postal systems in both the US and UK! Thankfully got all my ideas jotted down and it's just a matter of creating the LOs!

Received a great email from Making Memories! They are gonna donate some stuff for the Charity Crop that I'm involved! How cool is that! Great company!

Rite, busy day for me.... gotta clean the house out as my parents are coming tomorrow, all the way from Singapore. Yah! Miss them dreadfully since I only see them once a year!


Update: Managed another LO:


Cleaned out the boys' room and their toys! Sorted out the babyish toys to chuck in the loft and threw out tons of little bits that they don't bother with! When I do clean, I do a thorough job and even tackled under my bed which was full of rubbish! It's amazing how much rubbish one can accumulate without realising it!!! Let hope it stay clean as it's unlikely I'm gonna be that industrious again. Wore me out and I feel awful now! Housework and moi just don't go together!!!

Thoroughly knackered and no mood to create! My parents arrive tomorrow... yippee! Off to nod land as Ollie has swimming lessons at 8.30am tomorrow! TTFN!


No comments: