Tuesday 11 September 2007

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

Here's some LOs created using BackPorch Memories Sept Solo kit comprising of Scenic Route Ashville papers:

Decided to play with masking technique and re-discovered gesso! Think I'll be using that more often!

A 6x12" LO using Fancy Pants transparency as the base! Ok, I just had to scrap this photo of Zac in the toilet playing his DS!!! Was looking for him in the house and found him in the toilet deeply engrossed playing with his DS. Where on earth does a 4 yr old learn such stuff???


This is a laminated mini album. Basically I laminated papers and photos and added the embellishment on the outside. Took the idea of Morag, scrap buddy, who made a lovely album and decided to try one for myself. Applied the 'KISS' (Keep it Simple Stupid! LOL) method and finished it within 3 hours! I normally balk at doing mini album as it would take me days to complete and by then, I start getting bored. However, this new method means I actually complete it within hours and get to see the finished work. Hence I'm starting to enjoy making mini albums now.

*****************************************

Here's some LOs created using Homegrown Sept Trilogy kit. Papers consisted of Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants:

Lots of the boys' school photos. Figured I need to get them out of the way asap! Here's Zac's first day in school.

Ollie's artwork on display at Infant School.

Ollie's first day in Juniors.

Zac's at Nursery last year. Noticed how long his hair was then! LOL! He was constantly being mistaked as a girl!

A 6x12" LO. Luv this size for its ease and simplicity!

This is a mini album created using Bo Bunny papers. Used the 'KISS' method and completed it within 3 hrs! Quite pleased with the result!

TTFN!

1 comment:

. said...

Love your work!!! just popped over to have a nosey at your craft room, and have been bowled over by your lo's!!! Oh, and, love the pic of your ds on the loo on his ds, my 5 year old does that too!!!!

x