Wednesday 10 October 2007

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

Here's some LOs done using BackPorch Memories Oct Medley kit featuring Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and Dream Street papers:

Thought I do a couple of LOs on myself! My age more precisely! Sheesh, hard to believe I'm in my 40s!!! Papers a mixture of Fancy Pants and Dream Street.

Moi and the boys! Papers by Fancy Pants True collection! Couldn't think of a title so ended up with a date instead!

Moi again, this time documenting my hair cut. Think I'll stick with short hair from now on! So much easier to maintain and less hair droppings too. Might cut it shorter later...

Zac at the dentist. Didn't have the guts to take when they were at work on his teeth... sometimes it's hard to want to take photos of the most mundane stuff without appearing weird to people!

An altered frame. Looks a little washed out in the photo but seriously blame it on my crap photo skills. Far better IRL! I had trouble finding a use for the metal thingy at the side... didn't know what to use it for and finally decided on a stem for a flower!

The last of the school photos so decided to scrap them. Papers from October Afternoon!
Finally a card! Had to do something with regards to the BPM Oct stamp set so came up with this! Need to make use of the negative part of the chipboard and try to make a dent in the mountain load of chipboards that I have!

Just completed the class instructions for the Charity crop. Have to say it was arduous! It's very difficult to actually write down the instruction on how to create a LO. Anyway, I made it easier by using diagrams! Hope it helps!

Gotta go, need to put bits into the 50 class kits again! LOL! TTFN!

No comments: