Thursday 10 January 2008

>>> LOs To Share! <<<

It's the 10th so here are some projects from BackPorch Memories using Solo kit featuring College Press Grayson Hall. OMG, those papers were a gem to work with and I think I used up almost all of them in my projects. Best of all they were double-sided too.


Been meaning to scrap this photo taken at the Charity Crop with member of the L Plates from UKScrappers, moi, Joni and Toni. That paper came in handy as we are all from 3 different nationalities.


Created an album looking back at last year. I chose 1 photo that best represented that particular month. Not easy but it was how I perceived or memories I had of that month. Made use of Maya Road sheer arrow album and later binded it with my BIA tool.

The insides of the album. Photos a wee bit blurry as it's hard to take a photo without flash and not shake the camera. Winter isn't the best time to take photo without flash... poor lighting!

Have done a couple more project for the newsletter but will reveal later.... TTFN!


1 comment:

CloClo said...

Wow, that mini album is amazing! I don't know how you produce so much so quickly :)