Monday 28 January 2008

>>> Some News To Share! <<<

Earlier this month, Maya Road has a call for projects using their products! They wanted stuff from customers who used their products. Since I had just completed a mini album using their sheer arrow album, I submitted and thought no more of it. Then to my amazment, I received an email from them saying I'm one of the lucky 15 selected, for my project to be displayed at CHA!!! OMG!!! I couldn't believe! Anyway, my album is now on it's way to the US. The reward for being selected is $75 worth of Maya Road products (and more to cover postage cost). Sheesh! I luv their products as it's so versatile! Anyway the announcement is on their blog too! Oh and the album can be seen in my blog (if you scroll further down... it's the one with the arrow!) TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Audrey! Congratulations!

You get so much done, I should just send you all my stash as it would then actually get used!!!