Friday 4 April 2008

>>> On Display! <<<

Here's what I did with BackPorch Memories April's kit:

Papers from Imaginisce, Cosmo Cricket and SEI.As usual, the kit is packed full of goodies. The rest of the LOs will be revealed on the 10th!

I' m currently hosting an A-Z Book of Me (BOM) challenge at the BackPorch Memories forum. Instead of a sentence prompt, I'm giving word prompts and participants choose which word appeals to them and create a LO. For me, I chose 'artistic endeavours' for the letter A and came up with this! I was influenced by the mixed media style and wanted to incorporate a little of that art into scrapbooking.

A - Artistic Endeavours
I decided to use 8x8" size for my BOM. Once done, this will be binded using my BIA. Just hope the 1.25" wire is big enough at the end of letter Z!

TTFN!



2 comments:

Lyn said...

love the LO and all the embellishments i'm not quite that brave with my pages

Edleen said...

hey Audrey! just dropping by to say Hi :)

your layout is Great! hope you'll have a lovely weekend :)