Monday 12 May 2008

>>> Scrapping Weekend! <<<

A stroke of luck led me to attending the Scrapajack Retreat in Stratford-Upon-Avon on Friday nite and Sat morning and afternoon. Gosh, it was fantastic! The food was great, hotel's customer service was brillant and best of all, the Retreat was fabulous. Load of friendly people and I got to meet up with scrappers that I've known and chatted online. It's good to put a face to a username that I know. Here are some photos of people that I've known online:

Fi, Anita, moi, Amanda & Steph!

Steph & Rachel

Mary & moi. She is so fun to be with... makes you laugh!

My team member on UKS.

Claire & moi. We knew each other from Scrapitude forum.

Then on Sunday, it was the Solihull crop that I ran with Morag and Nikki. Had a fabulous day although I was thoroughly knackered by the afternoon. Can't complain much.... how often do I get to scrap for 3 days in a row?!! TTFN!


No comments: