Thursday 19 June 2008

>>> Away In La La Land! <<<

Been busy these few days, trying to cram as much as I can before I leave for Singapore in 5 weeks time! Sheesh, time really flies. It didn't seem long that I booked and bought the air tickets in January and now it's already June! Oliver is dead excited about going to see his grand-dad. He knows he will be spoilt to bit by my dad! I'm looking forward to spending some time with dad and chatting away with him. Also simply to chill out and relax and not do any housework or cooking for 6 weeks! Now how bliss is that!!! :) I'm getting fed up of cooking these days and I'm already starting to plan what I'm gonna eat when I'm in Singapore. Top on my list is chilli crabs and yong tau foo. Sigh! Not long to wait.......

Time of the year to make end of school term gifts for teachers. I've already gotten 2 lunch tins for Zac's teachers. Will have to hunt down something suitable for Oliver's male teacher (men are much harder to give gifts).

As for DT assignments, will be working in advance for Banana Frog. I'll probably be bringing Homegrown Summer Survival kit with me so that I can work on it while I'm there in Singapore since the programme falls during my vacation. As for BackPorch Memories, Paula will have to send Aug kit to Singapore so that I can work on it as well. I guess I'll have a lot of scrapping opportunities as I do have scrapping friends in Singapore and will no doubt be meeting up with them to scrap!

Let's see how this coming 5 weeks go.... so much to do and so little time. Knowing me, I'll be completely stressed out before boarding the plane and suffering from lack of sleep. I just can't sleep the nite before flying. Why? I've no idea but in the past, I've been known to pack and repack and just fretting about. Oh well..... TTFN!

No comments: