Monday 2 June 2008

>>> On Display! <<<

Some LOs to share:

The next letter of my A-Z BOM, the letter G which I chose Gastronomic Delights. How can I not scrap about the food back home... chilli crab, steam prawns, kang kong belachan, otak etc. Mmmm, talk about salivating now. So here's my homage to them:

Had to take those photo images from the web hence had to make them small otherwise they would be blurred if they were any bigger. Besides, with so much to show, small was best!

Also here's what I've created using BackPorch Memories June Medley kit:

Papers by Daisy Bucket. Gosh they were so fun to use! Glimmer misted the background.

Finally some stuff created using Banana Frog stamps:

Papers by Rouge de Garance Picoti Picota . Banana Frog stamps used: Greenwich Park (my fav), Journaling, Bensfolk and Fanciful.

Using Jenni Bowlin's Tangerine papers. Banana Frog stamps used: Journaling, Greenwich Park, Scribble Flowers, Fanciful and Steelfish alpha

Papers by Dream Street Papers Near and Dear. Stamps used: Retro Greetings, Tag It and Fanciful.

TTFN!

No comments: