Friday 20 February 2009

>>> WeKitUNot Challenge! <<<

Here are my entries for WeKitUNot blog. The challenge this month is for us to make use of embossing, either wet or dry and I put my Cuttlebug embossing folders to good use!

Made use of the snow embossing folder on the circle.

Made use of the birthday embossing folder here.
These were created using BackPorch Memories Feb kit.

Over at UKScrappers forum, a group of us who subscribed to Scarlet Lime kit decided to challenge us to use the kit and create something. Well, it has worked and we have put the kit(s) to good use. I played with August main kit 08 last nite and came up with this:

Made use of circular embossing folder to make the centres of the flowers.
LO created using Scarlet Lime Aug main kit 08.

On a happy note, my Scarlet Lime Feb kit has arrived! Hooray! Gonna have a nite of fun later. TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely use of that kit, some great hand cutting