Thursday 30 April 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 61 <<<

Today has been a whirlwind. Completely the card in the afternoon but was rushing around like a mad hatter! I'm thankful for the time now to sit down and take a breather.

Today's challenge is aptly entitled 'Leaf It Up To Me!' Basically create a card with a leaf (or more) on the card. Here's my take on it:

Patterned papers by Pink Paislee Fetching. Stamped image & sentiment from Unity, coloured using Promarkers.

Didn't realised how bad the shadow is below the stamped image. Oh well, will have to retake tomorrow under better lighting. Can't believe it's the end of April! But on the bright side, I've done all the challenges for April on 365 Cards blog. That is a total of 30 cards! Not surprising my card box is now overflowing with cards! Makes a change from always scrambling to make one each time I need it.

I will be catching up with all the lovely creations done by the rest of you for the challenges later on... Thursday is one day where I reach my peak of exhaustion each week! TTFN!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Audrey...I love it...the Unity bird and the Pink Paislee papers ROCK together!!!

Rose said...

the bird is precious!! and the paper is awesome!! LOVE it :-)

Jana said...

This is so cute. Love that little bird.

Ann said...

Totally stinkin' cute!!!! Great take on the challenge!

Fi said...

Great card, love your paper and that bird on the tree is sooooooo cute.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

so cute! i LOVE this paper - makes a striking card!

Maz said...

Beautiful papers and the bird is so cute, great take on this challenge
maz

Karen Lee said...

I love the bold colors......cute little birdie!!

hugs, Karen Lee

nat said...

so cute !