Friday 24 April 2009

>>> Blog Award! <<<

3 times lucky! Pam and Rose nominated me for an award:


The rules for the award:
The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
Nominate 10 blogs.
Put links to their blogs.
Leave a message for the nominees.

Terri B
Karen Lee
Toni Lightwood
PaulaM
Bohemian Gypsy
Fran

Finding 10 bloggers is hard for me but these are the people who have so kindly left comments on mine and took the time to look at my creations. Thank you and I appreciate it. I know there are others who do as well but seeing that you have already been awarded, so I've turned my attentions to those who haven't and to spread some luv! TTFN!

3 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Thanks Audrey!! I have been passing awards to so many blogs this past week, I've run out of people to pass it to!! I might take some time before I pass this one along. Thanks so much!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Ann said...

Awww, thank you! I appreciate it! :D

Unknown said...

Wow thank you, I don't understand this... but it sounds good. What am I to do.
--fran--