Friday 17 April 2009

>>> Cyber Crop! <<<

Hubs took the day off and brought the boys down to Poole! As for me, I decided to stay at home and join in the fun at BackPorch Memories where they are having a cyber crop. I was also involved in the organisation and came up with 2 classes and 1 challenge. Here are my classes:

Class 1: Heat Embossing
I showed the basic of heat embossing and came up with a sample:


Class 2: CD Holder Mini Album
How to turn an ordinary CD Holder into a mini album. I used photos from my Paris Disneyland trip.

The entire album can be seen here.

Challenge 1: Colour Therapy
Colouring in stamped images using any medium. Here's my sample:

Stamped imaged by Unity Stamp Company and coloured using Promarkers.

Some challenges end this Sunday while a fair few including all the classes end next Saturday! So that's a lot of time to participate! I'm off to play... TTFN!


No comments: