Friday 10 April 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

Here's what I did with BackPorch Memories April Medley kit. There were papers from Bo Bunny Abbey Road, Jenni Bowlin Farmer's Wife and Pink Paislee Facinating.

April Medley kit

April stamp set

Here's what I created with those lovely papers:

My boy and his friend dressing up at Blakesley Hall. These papers came in handy.

My boys and their friends decorating a mask during a crafting activity. This was the result of their creativity.

One of their concerts performance ... Suzuki group concert.

For my project, I made this woven basket using simply cardstock. Instructions can be found on the Splitcoaststampers resource site. Sorry but choccies are all gone now! The kids hunted them down.

BackPorch Memories cyber crop is next weekend. I'm busy designing classes and challenges. Paula has lots of attractive prizes up for grabs! Join in and you don't need to be a kit member to do so! Gonna be fun! TTFN!

No comments: