Thursday 2 April 2009

>>> Random Thoughts! <<<

School term is slowly but surely drawing to a close and a lot of activities are winding down as well. You can tell Easter is coming as you see Easter Eggs being sold in supermarkets, Easter decorations etc. The Infant School is having a church service this Friday morning as well.

As for me, I'm gonna take a well-deserved break. Thankfully the boys' activities are stopping as well so no more chauffeuring them around for a while. Gonna be bringing them out and spending more quality time together. Funny how you are around them all the time yet you don't really sit down and play with them.... I'm either doing the laundry, cooking while supervising them with their homework/violin practice at the same time. We haven't really sit down and play games together so my aim is to play with them. They are at such a 'playable' age now that I wish I could freeze their ages (6 & 8) for a few years... I don't want them to grow up so quickly.

I certainly look forward to not having to get up so early in the morning. The boys have to be literally dragged out of their beds during school term! Saying that, I'm sure when it's the holidays, they will be up first thing in the morning! It's amazing how they seem to know when it's the holidays!

Will try and get the boys to do some crafting too. I've got a lot of stuff that I won't be using so they can have a go at it. Let's see how it goes... TTFN!



No comments: