Sunday 5 April 2009

>>> Scrap Like You Mean It:: Scrap Something Hidden <<<

I've joined in the scrapping challenge at UKScrappers forum and this year they started a Scrap Like You Mean It whereby you scrap a page each week till the end of the year. Hence you will end up with 52 LOs at the end of this year. I've missed a few weeks worth but will catch up eventually.

Here's my LO for this week's challenge to scrap something hidden.

Made use of Scarlet Lime March 09 main kit. Used Tim Holtz' music mask and sprayed the background with mimosa glimmer mist.

I took inspiration on how an envelope is folded and altered slightly to fit my requirement.

It eventually opens out to reveal the journaling. I liked how it turned out as I had difficulty trying to scrap those photos initally as they were in different sizes but putting them in this format solved my problem.

On a cheerful note, I'm now down to 3 full patterned papers and 1 cardstock from my SL March kit. I'm chuffed as I've never used of much from a SL kit before. Definitely making a dent this month. Now looking forward to April's kits, both main and project! Roll on.....TTFN!

No comments: