Friday 1 May 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 62 <<<

Today's challenge is 'Age is Just a Number'! Darn rite as it's my birthday today and nope, not revealing how old I'm, (old enough) but still young at heart. Anyway, hubs asked me to create a card so that he could give me otherwise he would have to buy one and frankly, don't want him to as commercial cards can be costly (I'd rather he gave me the dosh instead). So this card is especially made for me:

Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye Penny Lane and October Afternoon Detours. Stamped 'bodyform' image by Unity and I luv this particular image! So unique! Days of the week, number and month images by Purple Onion Design and it's in French!

TTFN!

18 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute card, love the happy birthday paper!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the image
Mandy x

Bex said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fab one!

~amy~ said...

Hey You.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Such a gorgeous card Audrey!!! I love it!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful card..

Unknown said...

Ooh! I do love this card! Happy Birthday!

Made by Mandy said...

You should have got him to make the card.... mind you at least you KNOW if you make it you will get a good one.

Happy Birthday sweetheart, hope you get lots of crafty goodies or at least pennies to spend xxx

Rose said...

Well Happy Birthday to you!!! :D great card and i love the dress form stamp. I have grandchildren older than your boys SO your still YOUNG in my eye :-)

Ivolina said...

Wonderful card.
Happy Birthday to you!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! Your card is FABULOUS!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I love that your hubby knows not to buy a card for you. Are you going to pretend you are surprised when you open the card?...lol. Great job with this challenge.

All kidding aside I hope you have a wonderful and joyous day and you do something special just for your.

Maz said...

Happy Birthday, hope you have had a good day today!

I cant say I have ever made my own card but at least you will get one and one you like.

I love the stamp you have used and the setiments are lovely
Maz

Chrissie said...

Great card, and happy birthday!
Chrissie

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card! Happy Birthday!

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
This is an awesome card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Karen Lee said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

This is a really cute card!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...

Hey Audrey nothing like making our own card hey lol. At least we know what we want hehe. Nice card Audrey. I love the image of the models stand.
Regards
Michelle

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. Happy late Birthday.