Friday 29 May 2009

>>> 365 Cards Day 89 & 90 <<<

Day 90 challenge calls for 'I See Your "Two" Colours' whereby you have to 'Use only 2 colors on your card (images may be stamped in black and cardstock may be white)'. Not an easy one as I'm so used to colours. Anyway, a challenge is a challenge so here's my take:

Patterned paper by Fancy Pants (not sure which collection). My chosen colours... white & brown. Stamped image by Unity, using their May KOTM set. A very simple card.


**************************

Day 89 challenge is 'Imagine This: Watermelon'.

The Challenge: Watermelon is the inspiration - use the colors or an actual image of a watermelon on your card

As I don't have a watermelon image, I chose the colours of it instead. So here's my red and green with splatters of black card! Patterned paper by Daisy Bucket Playlist collection. For the red background, I brayered Tim Holtz' fired brick inkpad and splitzed with water. Then I stamped the birthday sentiment on it. All stamped imaged by Unity May KOTM set and water-coloured using Tim Holtz' inkpads.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Both are great! I love the 2 colors card!

~amy~ said...

Love your cards Audrey!!!