Monday 1 June 2009

>>> On Display! <<<

I was asked to be a guest designer for Ribbon Mad, a company that sells ribbon kit a while back. I was sent a lovely pack of black and white ribbons with a few accessories. Here's what the kit looked like:


After a good play with the ribbons, I came up with these:

A blouse needed a makeover so I made flowers out of the ribbons and sewed them onto the blouse.

Here's a closeup view of it.

As there were still ribbons leftover, I made a hanging frame with them. Quote is from Unity stamps.

A close view of it.


*****************************

I'm currently working on BackPorch Memories June Medley kit.

Such yumminess, no wonder it's sold out (buy you can get on the waitlist)!

Here's a peek of what I've done so far:

Used patterned papers by Scenic Route Garden Grove.

TTFN!


No comments: