Wednesday 29 July 2009

>>> So Much Going On <<<

Spent the mid afternoon checking out Art Friend, an art and craft store in Takashimaya. They not only sold Copic but also Promarkers too but it was great to be able to test the different types of Copics that they sold. Plus they had a 15% discount so I indulged in a few Copic Ciao markers to try out. I'm still partial to my Promarkers.

The evening was spent taking a leisurely stroll in Changi Village. Two of my ex-colleagues brought my boys and I there and we had a nice time catching up on old times while the boys let off steam, running around. I put my camera to good use and was lucky to catch the sunset.

My boys, hot and bothered, after running about so much!

Ex-colleagues and now fab friends of mine.

Caught the sun setting

Sun rises at 7pm and sets at 7pm here, more or less. Pretty regular.

TTFN!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

fun pics...can't wait to see them in the spectacular LO's you consistently do :)