Tuesday 28 July 2009

>>> Scrap Day! <<<

Took some time out today and went over to a friend's place to scrap. Been ages since I've done that and we had a great time. I actually completed 2, yay two projects. The first is a hanging frame for my youngest and the second, is a card. Both were done for a scrappy blog .... which will be revealed this weekend!

Did more scrapping in the nite (guess mojo is coming back now) and completed another alphabet of my A-Z BOM album. Sheesh, that has been taking a while to complete and I've only got 5 more letters to do. I did the letter 'X' tonite and as soon as I've sought out photos for the other letters, will try and complete them.

For the letter X, made use of the word 'XO'. Can't say it's easy to find a suitable word with the letter X so XO just happened to suit my theme! Made use of Scarlet Lime July kit.

TTFN!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Audrey, what a gorgeous colorful layout!!

Emma said...

Love that Audrey, so colourful! and you made use of the fabric scrap too!

honora2929 said...

This is inspired love it Audrey ,im so struggling with the papers but loving embellies x