Friday 11 September 2009

>>> Growing In Unity - Day 5 <<<


Gosh, it's Day 5 and it's the last day of my showcase of Unity stamps. The week has certainly flown by rather quickly. I certainly had so much fun playing with Unity stamps this week and even more so in my revamped craft space.

For today, I saved the best for the last. I bought a K&Co Flippery set off Ebay a few months back. When it first came out, I wasn't into altered stuff but am now. I lost no time in deciding how I wanted my bracelet to be and here's the outcome of it:

The charms were created using clear shrink plastic. I stamped on one side and coloured on the other. I chose my fav stamp images from Unity. (NB: the birdcage is from Basic Grey).

Here's a closer view of it. (a wee bit difficult to take a photo without the glare from the photos as I had put an epoxy sticker on top of the photo)

That's it for my week! I tried to come up with various way and projects in using Unity stamps. This has certainly been my most fun week. Before I go, I leave with this card.... thanx so much for dropping by and leaving comments. I enjoyed reading them. I'll be picking a winner this weekend to win a Unity single stamp of your choice!

'thx' = thanx.
You know how sometimes we end up with consonants when all the vowels have been used up on an alphabet sticker sheet. Well, it occur to me to use text language to use up all those leftover letters! Stamps used on this card came from August 09 KOTM set.

TTFN!


16 comments:

Lisa H. said...

cute stuff! omg, that braclet is awesome!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

What a lovely idea for a bracelet - I keep thinking about trying shrink plastic. Great cards aswell.

Gwen said...

This is truly amazing. When I was a kid (many years ago) one of my friends had a shrink art kit. Yor project took me right back! Great project!

Sarah xx said...

Audrey the bracelet is adorable - what a clever idea to use shrink plastic for the charms and I love the little photos in frames! xxx

Monika in VA said...

That bracelet is priceless!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute! That bracelet is AMAZING!!

1CardCreator said...

I love your charms! What a clever idea!
~Diane DCRU DT

Tina Mayo said...

that bracelet is so awesome and your card very very cute!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...amazing bracelet!

Emma said...

actually txt speak is a very good idea, I will be using that! cute little braclet!

~amy~ said...

CUTE...I've been hoarding one of those k&co bracelet kits...I do believe you've inspired me..I know I have some shrink plastic around here somewhere :)

Claire said...

Your bracelet is stunning! You're so creative, it's a great idea!

StampinCathy said...

Wow your bracelet is just amazing and just love the images you used and that card rocks.

Ravengirl said...

Adorable! I have some shrink plastic just waiting for me to play with it! This is just the inspiration I need!

jaz lee said...

OMG the bracelette is sooo gorgeous!!!! now u make me wanna make one for myself and then u make me wanna go buy unity stamps lol -jaz

eryn hannig said...

oh my goodness...this bracelet is AWESOME. LOVE IT and want to make one myself. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)