Monday 28 September 2009

>>> Unity Bachelor Bro Challenges! <<<

Unity Stamp Company has come up with a 7 week challenge. They have chosen a man (hence the name Bachelor Bro) to choose the winning project based on a weekly requirement set out every Thursday. I'm taking part only so that I can make use of my Unity stamps. I still haven't settled down into my crafting routine yet.

Anyway, here's this week challenge: To make something shiny or glittery, use 1 patterned paper and 2 buttons. Here's my effort:

I created a pull out card. Patterned paper by Scrapworks Magpie collection. Teapots from June09 KOTM set. Sticklers applied to the teapots to make them glitter as well as to the outline of the card.

Here's how the card looks when a tag is pulled out. Cup and sentiment are from Hodge Podge of Happiness set.

Background stamp on tag is from Le Chic Vintage, a new scrapbooking stamp set. Luv that set!

Background stamp is Distressed Dots.

Here's last week's challenge which was to make an invitation for a date and to use the colours red, black and green. Here's what I've done:

The inside of the card reads: 'Let's Hang Out'.

We popped into Costco yesterday and I saw this:

And hubs got them for me. I luv these and luv the new favours but the gold ones are still my favs! :) Trying to eat one a day is highly impossible so I try to avoid eating them all at once! LOL! TTFN!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous cards Audrey....love them!!

Emma said...

Love that tortoise card! so cute