Monday 5 October 2009

>>> Scarlet Lime Retreat Weekend! <<<

A group of Scarlet Lime subscribers started chatting on a kit thread on UKScrappers and after many months, this accumulated to an organised scrapping retreat and boy, did we have a blast! We rented this cottage and it was the perfect venue for a crop session.

It's already hard packing for a crop which is why I don't bother attending any more. I just found it such a hassle and invariably forget an essential item! Now a retreat is even worst! Took me 3 days, yes, 3 days to pack and even then, was still fretting over any forgotten items!!! With so much packed, did I do a lot.... ha! 2 LOs and a card was all that I managed! Still I had fun with the gals!

Our Scarlet Lime groupie! Why the name? 'Cos all of us subscribed to Scarlet Lime kit.

We were certainly a cosy bunch!

We enjoyed it so much that we are planning another one for next year. I kinda prefer this cosy arrangement as opposed to a commercial one as the latter is way too expensive and I'm just not comfortable with crowds. Certainly looking forwarding to the next one. This time I'll be better prepared! TTFN!

No comments: