Sunday 13 December 2009

>>> 365 Cards: Day 288 <<<

It's Super Sketchy Sunday today and here's the sketch:



Pam do come up with some interesting sketches for cards. Anyway, here's my interpretation of it: 


Not so circular in design but close to the sketch. Made use of my latest Unity November store kit that came yesterday. Patterned paper by Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.

Writing out my Xmas cards and realised I still need more.... so much for starting in advance! Looks like I've gotta to start early next year, like in January!!! Another busy day again... out with relatives.... I certainly could do with staying in and crafting! TTFN!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the sketch Audrey!!!! soooooo cute!

Rose said...

what a fun card!! love the paper and that snowman. and the sentiment is perfect :0) Hey if you start your cards for next Christmas in Jan you will have time to make mine huh? LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

TesaB said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! LOVE that bg paper and wow, what an awesome snowman!

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey fabbie girl! Love the card! So cute!