Tuesday 29 December 2009

>>> 365 Cards: Day 304 <<<

This is my last challenge (of the year) for 365 Cards. I can't tell you how happy I was when I was asked to join their talented design team. I'm definitely looking forward to more challenges next year and Pam has some interesting stuff lined up for the site too. Roll on 2010! :)

Today's challenge is entitled 'Sounds Great'. You are supposed to take inspiration from this CD called Glee. Here's the image:




Here's my take on it:


What I did was use it as a centrepiece for my card. The '1' became a standing lamp and the words became the stamped image and sentiment. The stamp set is called Comfy Cozy by Unity and is currently available to new subscribers of KOTM or existing members. It will be released to the public later. White cardstock was cut using a scalloped Nesti and brown patterned paper embossed with Cuttlebug script embossing folder. Patterned papers by October Afternoon Hometown and WRMK Boho Chic Fancy Free collections.

Excuse the shadows... again taken in the wee hours of the morning. Have a great day and thanks for dropping by! TTFN!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent...love how you were inspired....

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the challenge. Great card!

Ann said...

Great take on the challenge!

Rose said...

oh i luv that chair!! fantastic card :) i have no clue what to make so better start racking the ol brain lol