Sunday 24 January 2010

~ On Display: Banana Frog ~

Here's a couple of projects that I created for Banana Frog blog. Banana Frog has some lovely large alpha sets that is a joy to use for titles. That was what I concentrated on.

My first project is a mini LO (a 4x6" which fits into the Ikea flipover picture frame). I bought it ages ago and kept it in a cupboard until late last year when suddenly it drawn upon me that I could use it for my scrapping purpose. Every now and then I fill it with new pictures and if I run out of space, I take the old ones out and put them into a 4x6 album (which is easily available in most stores).


The 'snow' came from Budmo Jiggler alpha stamp set. LO created using Scarlet Lime December kit (apart from lace which came from my own stash). The 'much fun' words are from Teen set.

My second project is a Chinese New Year card. This year, CNY falls on Valentine's Day! Being in the UK makes it slightly more difficult to celebrate but I do try to keep to tradition such as having the traditional reunion dinner. Thank goodness I can get most of the stuff from a Chinese supermarket here.


The 'girl' image is from the Kawaii Kokeshi set as well as the 'leave' background. The word 'happy' is from Retro Greeting set and the 'CNY' is from Steelfish Outline set. Patterned paper from Basic Grey Sugar Rush collection.

Check out the Banana Frog blog as there is a call for new designers to join the Design Team. Closing date is 14th February 2010. If you enjoy stamping, go for it! Good luck! TTFN!

No comments: