Sunday 28 February 2010

~ Christmas Cards All Year Round: February challenge ~

This month's challenge is to create a Christmas card with at least three hearts on it. All the cards created were in conjunction with other challenges as well. Here are my 5 cards:



3 hearts on the snowman

Using 3 hearts to create a Xmas tree.

3 hearts behind the sentiment.

Behind the sentiment is a heart background. Here's a closer look: 

I've got at least 3 hearts there!

Nearly the end of the month and I've done 7 cards so far, another one more to go. Doing well with my quota! TTFN!

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

You're doing so well with your christmas cards, there will be some lucky recipients in December!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful cards!!! Thanks for participating in the CCAYR challenge for February!!!

Lesley said...

Your cards are awesome, I love them! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR!