Tuesday 6 April 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 37 ~

Today's challenge is called 'Terrific Taggies', and it's based on this inspiration:


Well, here are my cards:



Patterned paper by MME Bloom & Gloom collection. Stamped image by Unity's March store kit. Glad to be able to make use of my ribbons. Doubt it made a dent somehow!

I so enjoyed using my ribbons that I made another card: 


Pulled out another set of ribbons (this time in green) and created a Xmas tree out of it. Thought I make an early start in my Xmas card quota. Sentiment is from Unity. 

Really enjoyed this challenge. Might be encouraged to use my ribbons more! TTFN!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Nice work on a difficult challenge!!!

Rose said...

well look at you girl!!! both are fantastic :) love all the ribbons.

jaz lee said...

hello audrey, so clever of you to do up this xmas tree! so cute.your cards are always so fresh and lovely!!!... and that birdcage stamp, sigh.another so muz have ;)-luv,jaz

Edleen said...

so cute!!! great use of ribbons there :)

hope you're doing great and counting til you're here again yeah :D