Saturday 3 April 2010

~ Easter Egg Hunt ~

Today, I held an Easter Egg hunt for my boys, their cousins and friends! It's an annual event and although I had planned it for tomorrow, I found out that my SIL was coming over to visit us today with her boys and therefore brought the event a day forward to take advantage of it. Luckily the weather held up (it has been raining this whole week) and we were able to hide our eggs without any problem. I leave with some photos of today...

Can you spot the egg?

The eager egg hunters, but not before posing for a group photo

My wee one spotted an egg hidden on the Xmas tree.

The eldest with his egg haul, still looking...

Both obliged me with a pose.

After the egg hunt, we sat in front of the chiminea to warm up a bit.

We were lucky the weather held up until late afternoon. The kids had fun and we had a great time. As usual, food and desserts followed thereafter. TTFN!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

looks like it was so much fun! wish i could be there to join in...hehehe