Friday 18 June 2010

~ On Display: Banana Frog ~


Some new Banana Frog stamp sets landed on my doorstep and I had a play with them. I created a mini LO (6x4") using Totally Tropical and DeLouisville sets:


191620-totally-tropical-sml
Totally Tropical

191942-DeLouisvilletadpole
DeLouisville

Here's my LO: 

Just the 4 of us 
This is a 6x4" LO. I do a lot of them to post to my parents overseas where it's easy to store in a normal photo album. I used the corner stamp and added the flowers to embellished it. The title was created using the DeLouisville alpha set, which is fast becoming my favourite alpha set. LO created using Scarlet Lime May10 kit. 

Bev has also came out with a new Mixed Sentiments set and this is just perfect for cards! 

Mixed sentiments
Here's my card: 

Just b'cos
I made use of the corner stamp again and glittered the flowers with sticklers. I used the sentiment from the new set. 

Luv the sentiment set... can see myself using it often! TTFN!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

6x4....that's genius...learning alot about this scrapbooking thing...lovely layout...and the card is magnificent too!!!

Linda said...

hey what cool card I love the paper!!