Friday 4 June 2010

~ Unity's Friends With Flair ~

Got myself another Christmas stamp set (can't have too many of them eh) and played with it when it came and create a few Xmas cards. This stamp set is called Merry Merry Merry and comes with some adorable images. 


Here are my cards. Had fun playing with the images:








Some of the cards above were based on sketches from various card blogs and also Hippity Hop sketches too. They come in handy when I need to create tons of Xmas cards to meet my quota for the month. 

My SIL gets married today so I'm out the whole day. Today also marks the end of the one week break as well. It has been great being at home with my boys although the days did pass rather quickly. Anyway, thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend ahead! TTFN!

13 comments:

lisa said...

Lovely cards Audrey.
Enjoy the wedding and have a great weekend xx

JazzyH said...

I love the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards! Have fun at the wedding.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards and have fun!!

Kate said...

Great cards, havent even thought about christmas yet lol.
Kate x

farmhouse-story said...

love the cards-have a great time at the wedding:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh these are so pretty Audrey! Love what you did with those stamps! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. Enjoy your weekend. S x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

fabulous christmas cards!!!

Linda said...

I not mood for chirstmas yet.... But I like the last two card. Very cute!

Suzi said...

Loving all the Christmas cards. Never too early for me for Christmas!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Nice cards!

Laurel said...

Fabulous creations!