Thursday 16 December 2010

~ Journal Your Christmas 2010: Day 16 ~


A lot happened today! First, postie brought me 2 parcels, my Studio Calico kit & Unity stamps. My SB kit contained more than what I expected... August and December kits and 2 add-ons, courtesy of Studio Calico (largely due to Aug kit which caused a bit of delivery problems and therefore they compensated me with extra kits, which is very generous of them!) Certainly felt like Christmas came early!!! 

Then it snowed rather heavily again in the afternoon. I think I had enough of snow now as it's causing more problems than anything else. This country is so unprepared for snow that everything comes to a standstill and that is the annoying bit. We've got some travelling plans ahead and I daren't book anything in case the roads are treacherous or planes can't take off or the trains can't function etc., all due to the snow!!! Sigh!

So I decided to focus my page on the snow! We have never had that much snow in December!!!

Not sure which paper it is but the stitched snowflake is from Robyn Meierotto, stitched journal & flourish is from Katie Pertiet, journaling ink blots is from Carina Gardner, Xmas word transfers from Anna Aspens.

TTFN!



No comments: